Loading a script and setup into Satlink 3 and XLink 500¶
If you have script and setup files, they may be easily loaded into Satlink 3 and XLink 500 using LinkComm.
Making minor modifications to the script¶
The dew point script file provided uses the following equation
dp = 0.057906 * (log10(rh / 100) / 1.1805) + (at / (at + 238.3)) dp = dp * 238.3 / (1 - dp) # Formula for Dew point temperature
What if a minor change was needed to that equation? LinkComm’s Script tab may be used to make changes.
- Use the editor in the Script tab to make the changes
- After making the changes, press Test Script
- You should be connected to XLink otherwise the script will not get tested!
- Test Script will send the modified script to XLink and test it out.
- LinkComm will let you know if the script worked.